20 Dec HVM BARRIERS TO PROTECT HISTORIC GOVERNMENT FACILITY
Oztime were engaged as part of a High Security Service Panel to install HVM Barriers to an existing Historic Government Facility in the ACT. Oztime Installed 2 x Lanes of PDT1200P High Security Automatic retractable Bollards. Works involved removing existing Bollards and footings and installing the new system with a shutdown window of only 2 weeks. Although facing such short deadlines, Oztime completed stage 1 of the installation within the time frame which allowed the high profile site to continue business as usual without affecting access.
COMPLETE TURNKEY SYSTEM
Oztime supplied and installed a complete Turnkey System which includes all necessary items for a flawless integration. The following items were installed to ensure the Highest caliber of SECURITY and SAFETY are provided at all times.
- 6 x PDT1200P PAS68 High Security Automatic Retractable Bollards
- MHTM ACCESS PRO Boom Gate System
- Entry, Exit, Safety and Approach Loops on all lanes
- Traffic light in both directions
- 15KW Compressor system with Dryer and UPS
- PLC Bollards Controller with UPS and access control